Hey everyone, Cloud Field Day 12 will take place later this week, November 3-5! I’ll be participating as a remote delegate but there will be others back onsite in Silicon Valley as we continue the push for more in-person events. As with other Field Day events, you too can attend sessions and stay up to date on the latest announcements via the following:
- Cloud Field Day Event page – https://techfieldday.com/event/cfd12/
- YouTube Channel – https://YouTube.com/TechFieldDay
- Facebook Page – https://facebook.com/TechFieldDay
- LinkedIn Page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/tech-field-day
- Twitter – @TechFieldDay or you can also keep track of the event hashtag #CFD12
The presenting sponsors will include:
If there is an area of tech that interests you, perhaps you could join in on the fun and become a Tech Field Day delegate yourself. In addition to Cloud Field Days, there are opportunities to serve as a delegate for other arenas such as mobility, networking, security, and storage. If you are interested in becoming a delegate, you can get more info at TechFieldDay.com.